Beaumont Grove South West Essex Reform Synagogue's Beaumont Grove Branch evolved from the Oxford and St George's Settlement.
Sandy's Row Sandy's Row Synagogue interior.The dominant interior colour is orange, reflecting the Dutch origins of the synagogue's founders
Sandy's Row Sandys Row Synagogue straddles the City/East End boundary. It was founded in 1884.
Bethnal Green Great Synagogue Bethnal Green Great Synagogue, 11 to 15 Bethnal Green Road, closed in 1984.
Bethnal Green Great Synagogue Turn left at the North End of Brick Lane and walk along Bethnal Green Road for 500 yards to find Bethnal Green Great Synagogue next to Club Row.
Formerly a member of the Federation of Synagogues, until recently it was a clothing factory and is now an artist's studio. Look for the large Star of David on the side of the building.
Spitalfields Great Synagogue The Brick Lane Mosque, formerly the Machzike Hadass (Spitalfields Great) Synagogue was a member of the Federation of Synagogues.
This impressive building was once a Hugenot chapel. It became a synagogue in 1898 and closed in the mid 1970s. It was once so busy that additional classrooms for religious education were built on the original roof. Look up and you can still see them.
The former Spitalfields Great Synagogue Originally a Hugenot Chapel,the former Spitalfields Great Synagogue (Machzike Hadass), Brick Lane , now a mosque