Do you want to help preserve the Jewish East End of London? Have you considered joining the Jewish East End Celebration Society?
You can also follow us on twitter and join us on facebook
To the left is a photo of the former Vine Court Synagogue. Vine Court amalgamated with nearby Fieldgate Street Synagogue in 1965.
Jeecs has been involved with:
- The restoration of the Minnie Lansbury clock on the Electric Building in Bow
- The erection of the plaque to Daniel Mendoza (the father of scientific boxing) at Queen Mary's College Mile End
- The rediscovery, restoration and erection of the New Road Synagogue foundation and Great Garden Street Synagogue plaques at Nelson Street Synagogue
- Innumerable play readings, book presentations, music evenings, and educational seminars on all aspects of life in the Jewish East End of London
- The Siege of Sidney Street 100th anniversary commemoration at the Museum of London Docklands
- Organisation of Holocaust Memorial day events in the East End